Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

The 6 Thinking Hats.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I feel so proud of my artwork because it took me a long time to do my vivid.I also loved my painting because now I am finished.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed painting because it makes me so excited. I also enjoy talking to my friends because it gets so lonely when we just do our painting.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
When miss king said that we have to do our vivid. It was very hard because miss King said we have to make it straight.
How can I do my art better next time?
I have to try my best to keep going. Because I could be better and better so I can be good at doing art.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
I loved my friend Mama’s painting because it was so interesting and also it had so much detail. I also loved my other friend Megan’s painting too.
What did I learn most about?
I learned about how to create art by drawing The Eiffel Tower I made some building with some detail like the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment